A MESSAGE FROM KEARNS MECHANICAL
Thank you for visiting. The safety and wellness of our customers, our employees, and families are our top priority at Kearns Mechanical. In the home services industry, we have a unique role in the current situation.
Long before Coronavirus, Kearns Mechanical made a commitment to put safe and caring people in your home that are background checked, trained and drug tested.
Now more than ever it is imperative to put additional steps in place by following the guidelines provided by the CDC.
- Upon your initial call, our customer service will ask you additional questions pertaining to your home and family and if anyone has been exposed or is sick with the Coronavirus.
- Our technicians will be checked daily for a fever each morning and verify they do not have flu-like symptoms. If anyone has a fever or flu-like symptoms, we are sending them home and instructing them to consult a doctor.
- Our technicians will be wearing their usual boot covers and also the necessary PPE equipment to enter your home safely.
- They will maintain a 6-foot safe distance when talking with you.
- Our technicians will clean their tools, work areas and trucks after each service call.
- We offer no contact estimates by asking questions and submit a few pictures
We thank you for putting your trust in Kearns Mechanical. We take this very seriously and hope you know we are here if you need us. We are all in this together.
For the latest update about Coronavirus and additional information to keep your workplace, home and school safe please visit: